Tells me automake is missing!  (duhhh)... Also says it can't find file/Spec.pm
in @INC. .......
then that that file contains Perl stuff. then
"BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/share/autoconf/Autom4te/General.pm
line 24.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/bin/autom4te-2.57 line 40.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/bin/autom4te-2.57 line 40.
make: *** [configure] Error 2"

This is when compiling libtool as a dependency to automake.

This is a machine I'd like to update to the new gcc, and in fact thought I did
once before, but gcc-config -l states only 2.95.3?

Any ideas, I'd hate to scrap and have to do a full install as this machine is
my laptop and I could use it.

Mike

On Thursday 22 January 2004 06:14 pm, Nuckerl Stefan wrote:
> [...]

Michael W. Holdeman

Why keep payin g for windoze??