I sent an email back to her asking for her to forward me the emails as attachments instead of inline like she did before. I was going to do as much as doing a traceroute on the originating IP to find out their ISP. Maybe that can help her identify who she things it is.

FX wrote:
You can get more information for the cops with the Email header info. If this person is using hotmail. They can get some info from the header
to follow up on this person. Following it back to the isp account that
was used to send the email.