On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 13:27:20 -0500, Billy Holmes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Mark Knecht wrote:
> > or two, but please don't ask me to do it for Gentoo vs. FC2 reasons.
> > She'd be very happy with FC2 for her first Linux box.
>
> my wife uses FC1, and if I even approach her box like I'm gonna upgrade
> it or change it, she growls and points at the couch. You have to pick
> your battles :)

Sure, I get that, but I don't want to talk about FC vs. Gentoo. I just
want a solution to this networking dilemma. Does she run an 520 Rev. E
on FC1? If so, how? Do you run one on Gentoo? If so, let me know.

Just looking for a solution, not a debate on what distro is better as
there is no single answer to that. Sometimes I prefer Gentoo,
sometimes FC. Depends on the job.

Thanks,
Mark