Hello all.

I'm having a crisis of conscious at the moment. I've been using Gentoo for a while and I really like it, but the simple truth is I don't need the granularity that compiling the source for each update provides. That, and I don't fool myself into pretending I know enough to tune my USE (and per package USE) variable to make the source version any better then your average prebuilt P4 package.
Are there mirrors that offer binary versions for the P4 for each package? I might have a few features built into apps that I might not need, or maybe have to juggle a few source distributions to make sure I get what I need, but a "mostly" pre-built repository would just make my updates so much better. :)

        Nick