Hi all,

If it was new years day, I would say I had a drink to many. I lost the menu
option to print within Gimp.

I'm not sure if it was ever there when using Gentoo, since it's been a while
that I did need it. It's actually the first time since I use Gentoo (now happy
4 months). I always edit images for putting on-line, rarely for printing within
Gimp. I'm thinking it has to do with the USE, only I'm troubled to find what I
missed. It can be something else to. But if I knew it, I would not ask for it.

My USE settings looks like this :
USE="cups foomaticdb ppds usb pam readline oav dillo clamav libwww maildir ssl
imap mysql gtk gnome qt kde dvd alsa cdr oss gd"
I have installed :
Gimp 2.0.6
Gimp-print 4.2.7
Gimp-freetype 0.5