G'day there People,

I'm back again, however this time I have a different problem with my install of Quanta. Whatever was ailing previously went away when I updated XOrg. I've no idea why.

        However, I now have the following message at the end of 'emerge quanta':

strip:
   usr/bin/kxsldbg
   usr/bin/kmdr-executor
   usr/bin/quanta
   usr/bin/kmdr-editor
   usr/lib/kde3/libkfilereplacepart.so.1.0.0
   usr/lib/kde3/libkxsldbgpart.so.1.0.0
   usr/lib/libxsldbg.so.3.1.7
   usr/lib/libkommanderwidgets.so.0.0.0
   usr/lib/libqtnotfier.so.3.1.7
making executable: /usr/lib/libkommanderwidgets.so.0.0.0
making executable: /usr/lib/libqtnotfier.so.3.1.7
making executable: /usr/lib/libxsldbg.so.3.1.7
>>> Completed installing into /var/tmp/portage/quanta-3.2.3/image/

>>> Merging app-editors/quanta-3.2.3 to /
Eclass 'multilib' does not exist for 'app-editors/quanta-3.2.3'

It appears to me that everything is just swimming along and then some problem occurs with 'multilib', whatever that is.

I see that there are several patches throughout portage which have multilib in their names, but that doesn't tell me what to do to fix this. Does anyone have an idea?

See ya,
Thanks again
Ken McLennan
Qld Australia