Hi all,

        I just want to determine if anyone here has gotten any positive
experience with using xsupplicant (open1x.sourceforge.net)

Based on my understanding in reading the "user's guide", xsupplicant is
good for network access authentication mostly with wireless devices.
What is the possiblity of using it for LAN (ethernet) based connections?
eg: Before a user in the LAN can connect to the network, he/she needs to
be authenticated.

eg: YOu can get an IP, but you can't go anywhere. something like that.

Maybe I'm confused with it's supposed implementation/uses.

Please unconfuse me. Thanks

--
Ow Mun Heng
Gentoo/Linux on DELL D600 1.4Ghz