Hi all,

I was wondering about the EURO sign. Every program, shell, editor, java, php,
office, window manager, everything. You name it has a working euro-sign. Except
one, GnuCash. With that one the euro-sign is replaced with _.

Is it needed to change the source for gnucash. Since that is the only one that
does not work. This is my current install :
[ebuild   R   ] app-office/gnucash-1.8.10  -chipcard -debug -hbci +nls -ofx
-postgres -quotes 0 kB

If you were wondering these are my locale settings :
LANG="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
LC_MESSAGES="nl_BE"
LC_CTYPE="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
LC_COLLATE="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
LC_TIME="nl_BE"
LC_NUMERIC="nl_BE"
LC_MONETARY="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
LC_PAPER="nl_BE"
LC_TELEPHONE="nl_BE"
LC_ADDRESS="nl_BE"
LC_MEASUREMENT="nl_BE"
LC_NAME="nl_BE"

But changing them in place (as in file location) or variable has only effect on
all the other programs and not GnuCash.

Thanks in advance,
William.

--