Le vendredi 25 février 2005 à 10:47 -0800, Sami Samhuri a écrit :

> I can't say anything about opera or epiphany but I install the flash
> plugin manually from the macromedia website. It's a straight forward
> installation.

emerge netcape-flash was even more straightforward, (It even knows about
the plugins directories.) and it worked until recently. Since it works
partially now (I have the sound and the menus in the plugin, and the
standalone program works perfectly), i don't think a manual install
would change anything.

In fact, I currently suspect an openmotif problem (I'm dooing some tests
now)

>  Good luck!
        Thanks !

                       Fred