Hello !

I have a problem, some days ago with the /dev directory. Some or all
blocking devices despaired like /dev/vg/ /dev/loop/ /dev/sda and some others
also. After a reboot I see that my server couldn't boot in, couse it try to
find the root filesystem from /dev/vg/root (using lvm) At the boot process
when I see that Activating mdev, I see that the logical volume groups found
ok, so after I rewrite the fstab to /dev/mapper/vg-root I can boot in. But
also couldn't see /dev/sda and others.  When I use this command udevadm test
/sys/block/sda/sda1 then it appears at under /dev/sda1 , this also true for
the loop device ram devices and others. I use kernel 2.6.32-xen-r1 , and
sys-fs/udev-151-r4. any help will be appreciated.