Hey Andrea,

Not sure what happened with that file but yeah, a safter place to host it
would be data.opengeo.org, which is our main file server, it's all backed
up and nothing should get deleted.

How big is the file? If you can post it somewhere for me to get at I will
put it up and update the tutorial. Or if it's easier for you to ftp it
somewhere we can do that as well.

-Justin

On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 3:45 AM, Andrea Aime
<andrea.a...@geo-solutions.it>wrote:

> Hi there,
> the pyramid tutorial:
>
> http://docs.geoserver.org/stable/en/user/tutorials/imagepyramid/imagepyramid.html
>
> relies on a tiff was that used to be located at
> http://gridlock.opengeo.org/data/bmreduced.tiff
> but it seems the file is gone in the meantime.
>
> I do have the file, do we have a safe location where the file can stay
> without being deleted?
>
> Cheers
> Andrea

> Ing. Andrea Aime