Something else I'm also wondering.
Instead of having a dumb PNG. Is it possible for me to have Pyramid TIFFs in
EPSG:404000?

________________________________
 From: Ronak Patel <ronak2...@yahoo.com>
To: "geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net"
<geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 11:00 AM
Subject: Re: [Geoserver-users] EPSG:404000 Stores

I remember I had this working in the past. But I believe it worked because I
didn't specify a .prj file with the WorldImage file.
Why would this not work if I specify a .prj file?

Another question I had was that I noticed that the bounds aren't always
positive. Why would the bounds of a dumb png or jpg ever be negative?