Hi,

I defined an asynchronous wps that creates a zip file containing a GeoTiff
and returns an *XML *with some information the users need, for example the
URL from where it is possible to download the file. I created a specific
type(*DownloadURL*) and a specific* PPIO class* for my wps to achieve my
goal. If I test my wps using *WPS Request Builder* everything works
correctly, as I expect, but if I test it using *DemoRequestsPage *and then
performing a *GetExecutionStatus *I get a NullPointer as output.
Why?

thanks in advance

--
Pietro Arena