Hi,
just a couple of things to check:

1) could you open up your favorite browser's dev tools (e.g. in Chrome,
hit F12) and check if there are any error messages in the JavaScript
console?

2) I noticed that you configured your layer with "isBaseLayer: false";
that is fine, but did you add a base layer to your OpenLayers.Map? I
believe at least one is required.

Hope it helps,
Stefano