Hi Andrea,

Thanks for your response. Answers to your questions follow:

* I don't have commit access to the SVN repository but I've forked Gabriel's
wfs-ng branch (https://github.com/groldan/geotools/tree/wfs_ng) to
https://github.com/Adam-Brown/geotools/tree/wfs_ng and I've been working there.

* No problem, I have used the list in the past (but it was a while ago) to
discuss matters pertaining to this
(http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=28948653). But to
introduce myself more completely: I'm a programmer at CSIRO (Perth, Australia)
and have been given the task of getting complex feature support in GeoTools.

* I'm committed to getting this done and have been allocated time from CSIRO to
do so. I have another two months' time to work exclusively on this
functionality.

* I had created a WFSContentDataAccess in gt-wfs-ng following Gabriel's
suggestion in the conversation in the above link.

* My colleague, Ben Caradoc-Davies, suggested that it would be better to aim to
release this in 9.x on account of its scope.

I'll tidy up some loose ends and send through a patch this week.

Please let me know if anything is unclear or if you have any more questions.

Many thanks,

Adam Brown