Hi Everyone, what does everyone think of a release of Geotools RC3 or 8.0
release end of this week(announcements will be made on Monday). I am trying to
coordinate a GT(Geotools), GWC(GeoWebCache) and GS(GeoServer) release. Are
there any volunteer(to use Justin awsome release script) for doing the geotools
release? If not I can do it.

So will this release be official 8.0 release or should we push for another RC?

Victor