There should not be an issue; and we are trying to get on a stable release train cycle as soon as we can :-)

On Wednesday, 25 July 2012 at 2:41 AM, Justin Deoliveira wrote:

From geoServer's pov there will probably be a 2-3 week period before final 2.2 goes out at which time I imagine there could potentially be things have to change down in geotools so we may need to release an 8.1 when we actually get to geoserver 2.2. As long as their is no issue with that i am fine with calling this 8.0.

On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 12:04 AM, <victor....@csiro.au> wrote:

Sounds good.. Tentatively we will be performing the Geotools and GWC release this Friday(27th of July) and all announcements will be made on Monday. GeoServer will also be released on Friday pending how the release for Geotools went J

Please ensure all broken builds are fixed before CITE test runs on Thursday as we will be depending on those build.

Thanks everyone

Victor Tey

Software Engineer
ASRDC

Phone: cid:image001.gif@01CABA22.0C64D6B0cid:image002.gif@01CABA22.0C64D6B0cid:image003.gif@01CABA22.0C64D6B0cid:image003.gif@01CABA22.0C64D6B0cid:image004.gif@01CABA22.0C64D6B0cid:image003.gif@01CABA22.0C64D6B0cid:image003.gif@01CABA22.0C64D6B0cid:image003.gif@01CABA22.0C64D6B0cid:image003.gif@01CABA22.0C64D6B0cid:image003.gif@01CABA22.0C64D6B0cid:image003.gif@01CABA22.0C64D6B0cid:image003.gif@01CABA22.0C64D6B0+61 8 6436 8944
victor....@csiro.au | www.csiro.au |
Address:
Australian Resources Research Centre, 26 Dick Perry Avenue, Kensington WA 6151

PLEASE NOTE
The information contained in this email may be confidential or privileged. Any unauthorised use or disclosure is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please delete it immediately and notify the sender by return email. Thank you. To the extent permitted by law, CSIRO does not represent, warrant and/or guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained or that the communication is free of errors, virus, interception or interference.