For the record, this has turned into a substantial refactoring of
URN_AuthorityFactory and its helpers to ensure the new
HTTP_URI_AuthorityFactory has the same functionality and that code
duplication is avoided:
https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GEOT-4160

This change targets master only, and users should be sheltered by SPI
and the factory finders. Users have been warned to not instantiate these
classes directly. Please let me know if a proposal is required; I think not.

I have assigned this issue to Justin for review as his name was on some
of the classes. Thanks in advance, Justin!

Kind regards,

--
Ben Caradoc-Davies <ben.caradoc-dav...@csiro.au>
Software Engineer