Hi Raul,
a former colleague of mine at the University of Aberdeen in Scotland was researching on both the subjects of environmental ethics and global citizenship so I would imagine that part of his books on global citizenship include discussions on global environmental citizenship. His name is Nigel Dower and he recently took early retirement but I think he still does part-time work for their philosophy dept. His email address ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) should therefore still be valid. His publications include

An introduction to global citizenship, Columbia University Press, 2003
Global Citizenship - A Critical Reader, edited by Nigel Dower and John Williams, Edinburgh/Columbia University Press, 2002

Hope this helps!

best,

Gabriela

Please check out my latest book 'Globalization and environment' published August 2004 at this link: http://www.sunypress.edu/details.asp?id=60956