Can you be more specific as to what you need help on? I'm familiar with a couple of these papers, and the methods sections are quite good. Files are freely available on S.J. Marrink's site, as well as a list of pertinent publications detailing their methodology.

-Justin

ANINDITA GAYEN wrote:

--- On Fri, 13/6/08, ANINDITA GAYEN <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: ANINDITA GAYEN <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: To: gmx-users@gromacs.org
Date: Friday, 13 June, 2008, 9:56 AM
Hi,

  I several papers of Marrink, Siewert J.; Mark, Alan E,
and in a paper of Yong Jiang, bicelles are modeled with CG
model.
JCP 126, 045105 (2007) Jiang Y.
Biophys. j. 87 182-192 Jiang Y.
 Effect of Undulations on Surface Tension in Simulated
Bilayers

Marrink, S. J.; Mark, A. E. J. Phys. Chem. B.; (Article);
2001; 105(26); 6122-6127.  DOI: 10.1021/jp0103474.
 Molecular Dynamics Simulations of Mixed Micelles Modeling
Human Bile

Marrink, S. J.; Mark, A. E.
Biochemistry; (Article); 2002; 41(17); 5375-5382.
 Molecular Dynamics Simulation of the Kinetics of
Spontaneous Micelle Formation
Marrink, S. J.; Tieleman, D. P.; Mark, A. E.
J. Phys. Chem. B.; (Article); 2000; 104(51); 12165-12173.

Can someone help me?

Message: 7