Hi All,

I want to simulate a system for which rvdw > rcoulomb and to account for LJ interactions correctly rlist should be greater than rvdw (if nstist != 1). For current gromacs setup rlist should be equal to rcoulomb. I searched the mailing list and there has been several discussions related to this issue such as,

http://www.gromacs.org/pipermail/gmx-users/2006-July/022804.html

I was wondering if anyone has implemented something already so that a system with, rlist > rvdw > rcoulomb, can be simulated without any problem. Can anyone please guide me what files / variables should be changed to implement this.

Thanks,