On 19/11/2011 1:49 PM, 杜波 wrote:
dear teachear,
i do remd in NPT,
when it exchange the replica, it will be bombed!!

step 4000000, will finish Wed Nov 23 23:21:34 2011
Warning: 1-4 interaction between 1384 and 1396 at distance 140.157 which is larger than the 1-4 table size 20.895 nm
These are ignored for the rest of the simulation
This usually means your system is exploding,
if not, you should increase table-extension in your mdp file
or with user tables increase the table size

Program mdrun_mpi_4.5.5, VERSION 4.5.5
Source code file: nsgrid.c, line: 549

Range checking error:
Explanation: During neighborsearching, we assign each particle to a grid
based on its coordinates. If your system contains collisions or parameter
errors that give particles very high velocities you might end up with some
coordinates being +-Infinity or NaN (not-a-number). Obviously, we cannot
put these on a grid, so this is usually where we detect those errors.
Make sure your system is properly energy-minimized and that the potential
energy seems reasonable before trying again.
Variable ci has value 175. It should have been within [ 0 .. 168 ]

Did you check out the information available for this issue there? Does your simulation even run without REMD?