My talk would last at least an hour. I tried to give it recently and I spoke
very rapidly and finished in about 54 minutes, but had to skip rapidly over the
last 5 slides (out of about 30 slides).  90 minutes would be better for
presentation and (of course from this group) lots of discussion would make it
go out to two hours.  Arguments could take it to 150 minutes.  Drunken
arguments takes it to three solid hours, but you could leave after the 150
minute mark. :-)

We normally start about 1900, have a little "old news, new news", introductions
and "Heckling of Ben" (a regular feature of our meetings), which is over
about 1915 hours, so we normally get started with the talks then, and we should
be over about 2200.  If we get done early we migrate downstairs for libations.

I can not stay out too late, since I have an early morning appointment.

md

Jon "maddog" Hall
Executive Director           Linux International(SM)
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]         80 Amherst St.
Voice: +1.603.672.4557       Amherst, N.H. 03031-3032 U.S.A.
WWW: http://www.li.org

Board Member: Uniforum Association, USENIX Association

(R)Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in several countries.
(SM)Linux International is a service mark of Linux International, Inc.