Erik Price <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> The short circuit operators AND (&&) and OR (||) work just like their
                                                        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> regular counterparts except they stop evaluating once they "know" the
> result (AND stops evaluating if the first operand is false, and OR
> stops evaluating if the first operand is true).

You might be interested to know that (1 & 2) results in 0 wheras
(1 && 2) results in something non-zero...

Remember, operators like '&' are bit operators, wheras operators like
'&&' are logical operators.  These are very different.

Regards,

--kevin
--
And don't tell me there isn't one bit of difference between null and
space, because that's exactly how much difference there is. :-)