For all of you still searching for the ultimate Linux present,

We have GNHLUG and Linux Business Show Souvenir t-shirts for sale. I am not
bringing the entire amount to the Holiday meeting, but if you would like to
purchase one or more, if you email me I will bring them for you to the
meeting.

Holiday special prices.

LBS Souvenir shirt  - $ 7.00 ($8.00 for XXL) (less than we paid for them)

GNHLUG shirt          $ 10.00  ($11.00 for XXL)

Remember this is helping out the GNHLUG (and me)

Jerry