That is correct, but that would apply also to Red Hat unless they
specifically permit it. As I mentioned, there was a question posed on their
English  listserv a month or so ago. I was not able to find the messages
when I made a quck search. AFAIK they do not object.

--
Jerry Feldman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Associate Director