Oh thanks, I thought I could change it...I was wrong.

Regards
Cristian

Il 10/11/2010 17:25, Geert Janssens ha scritto:
On Wednesday 10 November 2010, Cristian Marchi wrote:
I've translated and uploaded the Italian news for GnuCash 2.3.15 and
2.3.16 relases but I cannot see them on the website. First I uploaded
both in news files in a run and only the 2.3.16 was showed. Then I've
made some changes and reuploaded them but now I can't see any of them.
What am I doing wrong?

You have have the date in line two of your file in the wrong format.
It should be YYYY-MM-DD, while you have set DD-MM-YYYY.

Because of this the files end up near the end of the old news messages instead
of at the top of the current news messages.

Thanks!
Cristian
You're welcome,

Geert