Il 08/12/2010 14:27, Derek Atkins ha scritto:
Hi,

Cristian Marchi<cr...@libero.it>  writes:

I need a little help with ssh. I've just installed from scratch Ubuntu
10.10 on my system and i have kept my home folder (where the checkout
of GnuCash resides) in a separate partition to reuse it with the new
installation. When I run svn update on my local GnuCash copy I get the
following message:

Permission denied (publickey,gssapi-with-mic).
svn: To better debug SSH connection problems, remove the -q option
from 'ssh' in the [tunnels] section of your Subversion configuration
file.

I've tried to look for "-q" option in ~/.subversion/config but
couldn't find it.

Is there a way to make it work or do I have to make a new checkout?
Did you save ~/.ssh as well?  That's where your SSH keys survive.
Yes I have the old .ssh folder with all the files. I've also a copy /etc folder

Can you get yourself onto IRC?
Yes, I managed to connect to gnucash IRC channel. I'm there right now
Thanks for any help
Regards
Cristian
-derek