Ok, I have tested this on Windows and the images stay within the 510px
constraint there as well. They look ugly though. It appears the scaling
capability of the Windows help browser is very limited.

It may be a good idea to scale the images beforehand with a more capable tool
(like imagemagick). But it's good enough for now. When I have some more time,
I may add some make rules to prepare the images depending on the requested
output format.

I've download the last win32 build and tested the help. Assuming that the documentation is built every time a new build is pushed out, images looks good and with a width of 510px in winXP.

I hope by tomorrow to update all the images in help. Then I will start
with guide (a lot to do there!).

I noticed there is a problem in the PDF in chapter 3 under "Import my
QIF account" section as the content is too much shifted to the right.

I suppose you refer to the list of possible screens the Qif importer can
display ?

I have just committed a minor fix for this which improves the layout in pdf.

Slightly better but would it be possible to have the descriptive text under the entry name and not on the right side?(that's the way variablelists are displayed in yelp)

Regards
Cristian