Thanks Adrien.

My real wish is to simply print my report without the extra step. My question comes because I can see how to print with decimal places 1 to however many. Before I think about submitting a request for modification I throw out the question to anyone with better knowledge than mine of GNU Cash(very low bar) is there any technical reason why reports can go to 1 decimal place but not to no decimal places.

Out of curiosity I will explore your other Excel ideas and try html file in Libre Office which I also have. (Mainly use Excel for compatibility with accountants and through that have done intensive skills development over time.

Thanks & regards

Richard

Richard Gaede