Le jeudi 06 octobre 2005 à 17:48 -0400, Jody Goldberg a écrit :
> On Thu, Oct 06, 2005 at 03:05:18PM -0600, Andreas J. Guelzow wrote:
> > > xev to see what events ctrl-+ and ctrl-- are sending.
> >
> > You only mention that it happens with + and -. Do you have the same
> > effect with ctrl-+ and ctrl--?
>
> The code would be the same.  I'm seeing some asymetry on zooming in
> an out with CVS head.  Out then In does not restore the same zoom.
> It looks like the display resolution may impact things.

It is not a keyboard problem. If I click on the zoom in and zoom out
buttons, I get the same effect, it always zoom in, although not with the
same speed, zoom in is more efficient ;).
This occurs only on my amd64, not on my x86 laptop.
I should be able to find some time to fix that during next week.

Cheers,
Jean