Thank you.  The steps you are describing is almost exactly what I do
today.  However, I think GoCD could see more widespread use, if it were
possible to run multiple servers simultaneously.  If I had time, I'd try to
help with such a feature.  Even with this limitation, I'd never go back to
Jenkins.