I am sorry the netters have had to suffer through the cheap shots that
have been taking place lately on this forum.

Until the recent torrent of attacks initiated by the duo from goaworld,
we have had no issues co-existing peacefully. Perhaps the commercial and
non-commerical success of GOACOM has resulted in them concluding that
GOACOM is somehow a threat to goaworld.

The attacks by goaworld on us and goanet clearly preceed ANY counter
statements we have made in response to them and are clearly archived on
this list. If ANYONE can prove otherwise, I will be the first to
apologize to them with no reservations whatsoever.

The fraudulent statments by Gaspar Almeida and Ulysses are as follows:

1) Gaspar made a blatant lie about goacom.com getting funding from
Agnelo Gomes. Agnelo has already released a statement clearing this lie
made by Gaspar.

2) Gaspar has accused the respected journalist Fred Noronha of having a
role in goa today coming onto goacom.com. The folks at Goa Today have
been kind enough to clear this lie by Gaspar.

3) Gaspar Almedia launched attacks against individuals using a phony
alias in order to mask his identity. Unfortunately for him, it was
tracked to his computer by his static-IP address. Gaspar countered that
argument by stating that someone else used his computer. However, on
many ocassions when he launched the attacks, he forgot to delete he
personal profile/footer that identified him as the user.

4) Gaspar has alleged irregularities and failures in Goa Sudharop's fund
raising activities. Ulysses has also clearly stated that Fred Noronha
has personally benefited from the computers that were meant for the goan
schools. This is a VERY SERIOUS charge for if correct, involves a
significant breach of several central and state government laws - by Goa
Sudharop, the Computer for Goa team and Fred Noronha.  Unfortunately for
them, the team in Goa, in conjuction with the Goa dept of Education and
the recipient schools have every donated computer fully accounted for.

5) Ulysses has stated that Fred Noronha is under GOACOM's payrole. Our
tax records and our independentally audited financial statments will, in
a court of law, show that Fred Noronha has not received a single paise
from GOACOM.

These charges by them are quite serious and can result in very serious
legal consequences. I am very confident of this. They have set
themselves up on a collision course with the law.

Marlon