hie
ok so in a bit more detail...

Say I have 2 bugs logged on my application.
I fix one bug and then started fixing another one.

Before I could complete the second bug fix I  may need to push the first bug
fix to GAE.

So at that point i have say 3 files modified for 1st bug fix and say 2 files
for bug 2 which is not yet completely done.

Here, I want to push just 3 files which i changed rather all the 5 files.

Clear?

Thankx and Regards

Vik
Founder