Hi,

I'd like to thank you all for the supports I got here for the last
several month. We finally were able to migrate the production server
of Colabolo from existing Rails server to the App Engine.

http://www.colabolo.com/
http://www.techcrunch.com/2009/06/21/colabolo-takes-another-stab-at-team-task-management/

It was a challenge for us to migrate the existing DB schema and >3M
records into the Datastore. We were able to design a modified DB
schema successfully, that is suitable for the Datastore
characteristics and the entity group transaction, with many helps and
advices I got here.

And also it was so lucky and exciting for us to utilize the latest
Task Queue feature (although we understand it is still an experimental
API, it was really a silver bullet for us). We were able to spray a
big load into many small Tasks that are processed in paralell.
Eventually we achieved 10 times faster performance than old sequential
solution.

Thanks again to you and Google for this great technologies!

Thanks,

Kaz