Hi Édouard,

Although I am not from Google, I have had the a similar problem once.
I guess it has to do something with the fact that the datastore
identifies the object by their path from the roor of the entity group
that they belong to. If you make two collection of the same type,
there will be no information stored in the datastore whether a given
child entity (of class B in your case) belongs to one collection or
the other. If you still want to use a similar structure, but avoid
duplication of code, you can create the B' and B" classes, by both of
them having a one-to-one relationship to your B class. Or you can try
to embed the B class into your B' and B" classes.

Marton