I am relatively new to App Engine.  Recently I have starting seeing
indications that there are limitations? on the the use of HTTP
sessions in App Engine?  For example, I see that there is a
gaeutilities project that provides a class Session: An http session
class to preserve identity across http requests.  Are there
limitations on HTTP sessions in App Engine?  If so, what are those
limitations?  If not, what specific issues does the gaeutilities
project class address?  Many of the limitations in App Engine concern
me but any limitations at all on HTTP sessions would be a showstopper
for me.