Hey,

I see now - the front page lists Maven support (and other things), but
under GWT.  I was under the impression that they were closely linked
enough that it would work for me as well.  I also don't really
understand what about GWT would suddenly allow me to use Maven to
resolve dependencies?  But yes, I'm just using App Engine so I'll
return to my hacked Maven/Ant method that was working before.  Some
day, I would love to use the Google Plugin for Eclipse!

Jake