Hello,
I have an image that would save the user (email) and a idimagen.
I use a form to send email and idimagen (Book). But do not persistence.

I also want to know how to limit the types of images (jpg, png and gif
only).

This is my

public class Upload extends HttpServlet {
@Override
public void doPost(HttpServletRequest request, HttpServletResponse res)
throws ServletException, IOException {

Long bookid = -4L;
String email = "";
Blob imageBlob = null;
try{
ServletFileUpload upload = new ServletFileUpload();
FileItemIterator iter = upload.getItemIterator(request);
while(iter.hasNext()){
FileItemStream imageItem = iter.next();
if(imageItem.isFormField()) {
String name = imageItem.getFieldName();
InputStream imgStream = imageItem.openStream();

byte [] buffer = new byte[1024];
int i=0;
while(true) {
int v = imgStream.read();
if(v == 0 || v == -1)
break;
buffer[i] = (byte) v;
i++;
}
String value = new String(buffer,0,i);

if("bookid".equals(name)){
bookid = Long.valueOf(value);
System.out.println("bookid: "+bookid);
}
if("email".equals(name))
email = value;
System.out.println("email: "+email);
} else {
InputStream imgStream = imageItem.openStream();
imageBlob = new Blob(IOUtils.toByteArray(imgStream));
// construct our entity objects

BookImage myImage = new BookImage(bookid, email, imageBlob);

// persist image
PersistenceManager pm = Commons.instance().getPersistenceManager();
pm.makePersistent(myImage);

// respond to query
res.setContentType("text/plain");
res.getOutputStream().write("OK!".getBytes());

} catch(FileUploadException e){
e.printStackTrace();

But when I show the picture, no picture, not saved any.