The quality of GAE as well as the service quality of GAE is
not only critical to the Google and its business.
But also concerns to the reputation of all the pythoneers
who bet their endorsement on the debating table in their company.
I'd like to say that GAE is an exciting and great idea
and I expect its success in both technology and bussiness.
Our company are pretty willing to pay for an industry-level GAE.
Thanks for all the efforts of what the GAE team has done.
The idea behind GAE will re-construct the hosting industry when it got
matured.
I do believe that the GAE team can tackle it soon.
Kan-ba-de. ("Cheer on" in Japanese)

Iap

2009/7/3 Jeff S (Google) j...@google.com