Nick,

The server error occurs when I try to load any of my three main (simple) jsp
pages (no database access etc). The error is not repeatable and the app
works fine now. The error occurred twice this week. And once it was loading
just fine for me but for a friend of mine based out of a different city it
just conked out and gave the server error message. I checked the request
logs in the admin console and it does not show me any errors. Plus my code
is peppered with try catches that would take me to an errorpage :).  Would
an exception cause such an erratic behavior. Would it not at the least be a
bit more consistent. Any inputs will be greatly appreciated.

Manny