roads?... where were going we dont need roads...
-
Cheers,
public static function AlonCarmel() {
//Contact me
var email = 'a...@aloncarmel.me';
var twitter = '@aloncarmel';
var web = 'http://aloncarmel.me';
var phone = '+972-54-4860380';
}

* If you received an unsolicited email from by mistake that wasn't of your
matter please delete immediately. All E-mail sent from Alon Carmel is
copyrighted to Alon Carmel 2008. Any details revealed in e-mails sent by
Alon Carmel are owned by the Author only. Any attempt to duplicate or
imitate any of the Content is prohibited under copyright law 2008.