I'm not aware of an expiration date for blobs.

If you write the cron, then you can use the blobstore delete function:
  http://code.google.com/appengine/docs/python/blobstore/functions.html#delete

Or, if you're actually storing a BlobProperty in the datastore:
  http://code.google.com/appengine/docs/python/datastore/functions.html#delete

Robert