Hi,My Firefox plugin is working fine. I think I had previous version of
plugin and that is the reason it had some problem.

Now coming to IE I have attached the error description in image which is
attached. Please note I don't get a new Tab in Hosted Mode Jetty Server
window when I open the application in IE. But when I use IE tab plugin in
Firefox I will be able to see the same stuff without any problem and the
Hosted Jetty server brings up a Tab for IE.

I am on Window OS so how do I install the plugin for Safari (I am using
Safari 4.0 Beta) or for that matter how do install the plugin for chrome.

Regards,
Allahbaksh

On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 12:13 AM, John Tamplin <j...@google.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 2:17 PM, Allahbaksh Asadullah <
> a.allahba...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I downloaded the latest plugin for FF and IE and built the source from
>> SVN. In IE after installing the plugin my page doesnot appear only.
>> There will be some error and and after that nothing works.
>>

> What is the error?
>
> In FF it stills throws plugin not found exception if you don't install
>> oophm-*.xpi plugin.
>>

> What platform and browser version are you using, and what is the plugin
> version installed?  Does it show in about:plugins?
>

>> When I refresh  the page in FF the Hosted Mode shell open new tab for
>> each refresh request rather than continuing in the same Tab.
>>

> You might want to see the logs from the previous connection rather than
> replacing them with the new one.
>

>> How do install plugin for Safari or Chrome on windows?
>>

> http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/wiki/UsingOOPHM
>
> --
> John A. Tamplin
> Software Engineer (GWT), Google