Hello all,

I've just migrated a project from GWT 1.5 to GWT 1.7. While before i
could compile the GWT project from an ant file with the following
code:

<target name="compile">
<exec executable="${root.dir}/HelloWorld-compile.cmd"
failonerror="true"/>
</target>

I can't do so anymore in GWT 1.7. I've search the group postings and
the closes i've come to some help is to do the following:

<java failonerror="true" fork="true"
classname="com.google.gwt.dev.Compiler">
        <classpath>
            <path refid="${root.dir}/.classpath"/>
        </classpath>
</java>