Thanks pak Asrul for your stimulate the discussion in english...

I agree that the majority of the newly graduated from college in Indonesia, not
ready for work especially if we view from the aspect of her soft skills. This
occurs because there are too dominant academic culture than the establishment
of interpersonal skills on campus. In fact, industry providers are generally
more in need graduates who not only has the technical ability appropriate
academic (hard skill), but also aspects of good soft skills.
Hard skills could be prepared, that we obtained through lectures. However, soft
skills acquired through learning by doing.

Further the ability of soft skills determine in work competition. In principle,
the domain of the workforce is interact with many people. That's why we need
the universal language. The world has changed. We can no longer live alone in
our country anymore. If you want to learn the world you need to learn english.
We can open ourselves to the world and the only way we can connect to the world
is to the unviersal language. India, malaysia, singapure has began, we are just
starting.

That's it from me...I hope this discussion can stimulate other member to speak
and write in english.

Odu olo,

Sofyan

PS : Correct me if I'm wrong