Thanks for taking notes, Susan.

Minute guidelines are in
#12<https://informatics.gpcnetwork.org/trac/Project/ticket/12>:

Google docs seems to work well...

  *   copy the agenda into a google doc
  *   authorize the chair to edit it
  *   authorize everybody else to read it
  *   the chair can screen-share it during the meeting as notes are taken
     *   while other things are being screen-shared, participants can still
look at the notes
  *   clean it up a bit after the meeting
  *   send a full-text copy to the mailing list

I hope to refine that a bit...

While the scribe should make an effort to take notes, don't sweat it too much
if you miss something. The chair is responsible to check that essential things
get recorded. Google docs lets us do this in real time. The meeting
participants can help too (lately, we let everybody edit, not just read).

--
Dan