Minnesota DataMart client is working as expected thanks to help from Kyle.

Kyle said in his email:
"If you have the DataMart Client installed and it appears to be functioning
correctly, please let me know and I will notify the DSSNI team that you
have everything in place to respond to the Initial Basic Query against the
CDM."

Ashok and Laurel - did the DSSNI team send the request to you with the
queries attached or did you download the queries and submit the query
request to your datamart?

Regards,

Justin Dale
Manager - Research Development and Support
University of Minnesota
Academic Health Center - Office of Information Systems
Phone: 612.624.9747
Fax: 612.624.7458
jd...@umn.edu