Marshfield submitted using the link below.

Thanks,
Laurel

-----Original Message-----
From: Gpc-dev [mailto:gpc-dev-boun...@listserv.kumc.edu] On Behalf Of Taylor,
Bradley
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2018 3:46 PM
To: Gryzlak, Brian M; Singh, Ashima; gpc-dev@listserv.kumc.edu
Cc: Panepinto, Julie
Subject: Re: GPC sickle cell project - Missouri

If you could add it to this GPC REDCap project, we can grab it form there

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__redcap.gpcnetwork.org_surveys_-3Fs-3D9THT8A7F7E&d=DwIGaQ&c=KNVzINr6WAqWApikNSnyDeOu0ck0iFwcrMz92MxUhIs&r=A2PXk2ZGVGBzoEOQMwrrboZc0kb2NWGliRjTa4b3xxXo7HiAVoZaxWlIgfPM_ia9&m=hdcuKZnFYLTz9VQDkHADyXLxRB0x3nFZoJ2QnbWyylg&s=8EAhvCpdzrgB7ZOPDPRy4n2-8q5YgbCXZ9JcA_FInrA&e=