On 3/24/14, 5:32 AM, ooker wrote:
@Mark Abraham: I have received your email but because I don't see it on the
thread so I think you deleted your answer. Sorry about that. I'm still new
with the mail list. Anyway, I have already deleted the build folder and
make a fresh install but it doesn't solve.

@Justin Lemkul: my machine is Intel Pentium P6200 (2.13 GHz, 3 MB L3
cache). Any cmake command leads to the same error. So if you want a
specific command, let's use the simplist one:* cmake ..*

I know that I optimized it wrong, but how can I fix that?

It's still not clear. Simply running "cmake" and nothing else relies on a lot of assumptions - does it work? Does it give an error? What level of optimization does cmake detect?

As for hardware, what is the output of `cat /proc/cpuinfo` and what C compiler are you using?

-Justin

On Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 6:11 AM, Justin Lemkul [via GROMACS] <